Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Previous Update 2

Hey again,

I mentioned in the last email I'd send two more updates before we leave for spring break to make up for the lack of updates these last few weeks...  Here's #2.

A friend I'll call "M" was introduced to me by one of the student leaders in Navs. For the last few weeks "M" and I have regularly been rock climbing at the rec center together and have gotten to know each other. "M" has been very hesitant to come out to any Nav events or Bible Studies, but said when he came to college he began to seek out a church because he felt like "there was a hole in his heart he couldn't fill." I don't think "M" is a Christian, based on our interactions, but he is interested and seemingly close. He was planning on coming to our Spring Break trip but had to cancel last minute. I just found this out tonight and am still a bit bummed actually. Praise God for how the body has accepted and loved him. But also pray "M" would come to know the Lord for himself.

Update (3/23/10) – unfortunately a few days before we left for the Spring Break trip “M” canceled. The trip would have been great for him, but I still look forward to what God can do the rest of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment